Watch The Birdie

SFcam: 2012: Part Twenty Four
(May 11, 2012)

A bit shaken from my panic attack on top of the Empire State Building, I took it easy during our trip to Ellis Island. Like many other iconic monuments in this journey, I was forced to come to terms with an anticlimactic reality. In this case, the Statue of Liberty was much smaller than I had once pictured. At this point, I might've as well expected the Great Wall of China to be the length of a parking lot. But I digress...





The final photograph above was actually a statue that rested inside one of the fallen World Trade Centers, which was recovered and displayed in a small park. That dull, square building in the background is actually a location of filming for Men In Black. If you're a fan of the series, you'll know its the front for the M.I.B organization.

Comments