This Should Leave Me With Questions

SFcam: 2012: Part Twenty Five
(May 11, 2012)

It didn't take long for the splendor and magic of the city to wear off. By the time the trip had reached its climax, most of us had lost whatever childish excitement we had built up over the course of the year anticipating this trip. It took me an entire walk across the Brooklyn Bridge to realize I was ready to go home.







So what, might you ask, was most memorable about this walk? Well, I remember buying a subway ticket. I remember an oddly-shaped apartment building that some designer had worked on. I remember walking across the bridge and seeing board after board of "End the Fed" campaigning. It was a random assortment of bits, unrelated, insignificant. Yep, it was about time for me to head home.

Comments