The Days To Come

SFcam: 2011: Part Twenty Seven
(January 13, 2011)

Every time I look at these photographs, I think of how little I knew that the next day I would almost pass out in Pre-Algebra and get sent home. The glass that you see is from the night before, when I was doing the dishes and mistakenly piled too many glass cups on top of each other. I left them unattended long enough for it all to lean over just slightly. Let's just say that a few minutes later I was scraping together shards of glass with a broom and hastily throwing them in the recycle. I did get a few cuts that I narrowed down as the cause for my light-headed feelings, but it turns out that I was just plain sick.

What really grinds my gears is not that I was being foolish, but that I left them alone to watch Spiderman 3! Can you imagine? I can't even make the excuse that I was watching a GOOD movie when it happened. The trees you see later have nothing to do with these events, but I just pair them together because it all happened on the same day.






Comments