Cath...

SFcam: 2011: Part Nine
(February 26, 2011)

Funny story. I was "hired" to take photographs for my uncle's wedding. My willingness to work for money was enough, but I never really enjoyed photographing people. Grudgingly, I accepted and spent most of the after-party snooping around, catching people in romantic moments. Now here is the hilarious part: it turns out that the professional photographer who would record the wedding ceremony also decided to work during the party as well. Naturally, he was better than me and his photographs were used in the scrapbook. I'm willing to forget that I spent the effort and battery life photographing my least favorite subject, but at the least I could have known that I wasn't needed at all in the first place.

In other news, this wedding took place during one of the worst blizzards Reno had seen in a while, and my family was very "fortunate" to get caught in the thick of it.































































Comments