Where to Begin

Among all my blogs, "Lens" was my earliest idea. Before I entered the world of the bloggers, I had stored thousands of photos from the 7 years of photography. It was when I discovered Blogger that I created this blog. My decision to start from the earliest photograph collections may have not been the smartest move on my part, but I have enjoyed the experience of revealing my growth and maturity for this hobby.

At a difficult time in my life, I was forced to put this blog aside in order to pursue academic goals. However, I've enjoyed making this particular project work and I want to continue doing so until the end.

I hope you, the reader, enjoy the posts I have available and make sure to keep an eye on posts coming up. And if you aren't satisfied with this blog? I can only say "just wait." Like my posts, my photography grew very slowly over the course of 7 years and I intend to capture every important moment in it.

Enjoy,
J.

Comments