The Early Cams: Earlycam

Earlycam: 2007
(Summary)

With the novelty of my first camera wearing thin and the slow realization that it wasn't that great of camera anyways, I "gave up" photography for a short period of time. I didn't seem to grasp that, like any other talent, it took persistence and patience to get good at the art form. I had looked at my lack of professional lenses or quality zoom or even a screen for my camera as a sign that it just wasn't in my best interests to pursue this hobby.

And then my parents gave me "Earlycam", as I would later title it, and I completely scrapped my previous resolutions. Not only did it feel like a real camera, but it was sleek and shiny and made funny buzzing sounds whenever you changed the settings. It revitalized in me a drive to take photographs and I spent week after week "cataloging my world" as I liked to call it. 







Comments

  1. cool shots. aww Winson was so small back then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool. Thanks for putting these up. I especially like the third one down (and the ones of Winston... of course.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment