Santa Cruz

Dadcam: 2009: Part Two
(0000 00, 0000)

If you're confused about the ambiguous date, it's meant to symbolize a bit of a screw-up I brought on myself. It was here in Santa Cruz that I carelessly discarded Newcam on a beach towel and forgot about it until the sea had smashed it inwards with salt water. To this day it frustrates me that I would have done something so stupid, and after I had taken dozens of wonderful photographs. Perhaps it was a necessary lesson in my camera career; don't EVER leave $500 dollars worth of equipment lying around at high tide.
After I punched enough walls, Dad lent me his own camera, which was relatively similar in quality, and I begrudgingly accepted my unfortunate downfall.

Comments

  1. What an amazing series of photographs! You captured all of the animal and plant life with such texture and color!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment